TeKne HP tubing assembly, made in Italy.Standard features:
- Pneumatic 5-1/2' straight silicone tubing assembly with connectors for turbines, air micromotors and scalers.
- The silicone sheath and the connectors can be easily and safely cleaned with any commercial cleansers.
- Nuts and sleeves are chrome-plated with satin finish to reduce surface glare.
- Sizes of the internal polyurethane tubings have been optimized to get the best performance of the attached instrument and minimize the kinking effect of sharp bends.
- Internal tubings are extruded in controlled environment and meet FDA and Directive 2002/72/EC & Directive 2007/47/EC standards.
- On special order, the inner waterline tubing can be extruded with an antimicrobial additive which prevents proliferation of bacteria on the inner surface.
- Select from 3-hole, 4-hole, 5-hole or 6-pin tubing assembly
- Choice of 4 standard tubing colors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
In compliance with California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly known as “Prop 65”, accordingly, a warning must be provided to any California consumer who purchases our products.
"The product(s) we supply may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." For more information, refer to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.