TeKne straight silicone tubing for electric micromotors, made in Italy.
- Silicone tubing with 4-hole connector and 4-pin electric socket
- The silicone sheath can be easily and safely cleaned with any commercial cleansers.
- Inner tubings are extruded in controlled environment without any added phthalates, meeting FDA and Directive 2002/72/EC & 2007/47/EC standards.
- Nuts and sleeves are chrome-plated with satin finish to reduce uncomfortable surface glare.
- All electric contacts are gold-plated and precisely crimped to guarantee the best electric connection.
- All electric wires are extra-flexible, adequately sized to passing current and insulated with a special oil-resistant material.
- Standard length of silicone tubing: 5 feet (1.60 m).
- Available in 4 standard colors: black, gray, white or brown.
- On special order, the inner waterline tubing can be extruded with an antimicrobial additive which prevents proliferation of bacteria on the inner surface.
- Different types of silicone hoses are available on special request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
In compliance with California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly known as “Prop 65”, accordingly, a warning must be provided to any California consumer who purchases our products.
"The product(s) we supply may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." For more information, refer to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.