- ISO 11143 certified at greater than 99%
- Easy to operate & virtually maintenance-free
- Affordable & cost-efficient
- Flexible design for hard-to-fit applications
- Functional for wet or dry vacuum systems
- Hg5 Series is clear
- Supported by responsive experts
- Environmentally friendly
- NO Contracts with hidden fees
- NO Electricity
- NO Daily maintenance
- NO Decanting
- NO Pumps
- NO Timers
- Mini amalgam separator
- Accommodates up to 4 operatories
- Dimensions 21 ½”h x 11”w x 8”d
- 3/4” inlet and outlet piping
- Fernco couplers for easy install
- Floor/wall mount brackets provided
- Designed specifically to fit under a counter
NOTE: Special pricing applies to orders shipped directly to Dental Offices within the USA only.
Support Data (click on the links below)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
In compliance with California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly known as “Prop 65”, accordingly, a warning must be provided to any California consumer who purchases our products.
"The product(s) we supply may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." For more information, refer to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.