Provide outstanding performance capturing amalgam and sediment from dental waste streams.
- ISO 11143 certified at greater than 99%
- Easy to operate & virtually maintenance-free
- Affordable & cost-efficient
- Flexible design for hard-to-fit applications
- Functional for wet or dry vacuum systems
- Hg5 Series is clear
- Supported by responsive experts
- Environmentally friendly
- NO Contracts with hidden fees
- NO Electricity
- NO Daily maintenance
- NO Decanting
- NO Pumps
- NO Timers
- High volume amalgam separator
- Accommodates up to 20 operatories
- Dimensions 18” w x 28”h x 22-1/2”d
- 3” inlet and outlet piping
- Wall mount brackets provided
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
In compliance with California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly known as “Prop 65”, accordingly, a warning must be provided to any California consumer who purchases our products.
"The product(s) we supply may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." For more information, refer to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.