Holder assembly has a low voltage switch for direct activation of an electrical accessory while its handpiece is out of the holder.
Normal position is when handpiece, vacuum valve or accessory is in
- U.L. listed low voltage switch with 24" pigtail
- On/off lockout toggle with indicator
- Non-marring, plastic holder
- Aluminum mounting adapter for ½" dia. holder bar
- Select Normally Closed or Normally Open valve
- Select Gray or Black color
Normally Closed = Current when HP out of holder
Normally Open = No current when HP out of holder
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
In compliance with California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly known as “Prop 65”, accordingly, a warning must be provided to any California consumer who purchases our products.
"The product(s) we supply may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." For more information, refer to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.