THE ELECTRON™ (ART-E1)
For dentists, oral surgeons and veterinarians alike, electrosurgery units have become a staple in the operatory for their fast cutting, ease of use, and track record for safe implementation. For minor incisions, excisions and drainings, The Electron™ from Bonart™ is one of the most widely-used electrosurgical devices worldwide.
Utilizing monopolar radio waves – not heat – to cut tissue, The Electron™ eliminates the tissue scarring of the old cautery machines, and provides exacting precision.
This device offers a clear LED readout highlighting each of the 10 power levels and 3 modes (Cut, Coag1 and Coag2), a Tungsten electrode set and handpiece,
- ISO and CE Certified, 510k registered
- Electron (ART-E1) Main Unit
- Power Cord
- Universal foot switch
- Indifference/ Grounding plate
- E1 hand piece
- Assorted electrode set of 7 (includes the following electrodes)
- GT1 Blade electrode
- GT2 Small loop electrode
- GT3 Large loop electrode
- GT4 Fine wire electrode
- GT5 Heavy wire electrode
- GT8 Small ball (2.38mm) electrode
- GT9 Heavy ball electrode
- Maximum power output: 50W (@ 400 ohm load)
- Power supply: 110V±5% ~50/60Hz 92VA or 220V±5% ~50/60Hz 92VA
- Work frequency: 1.5~1.7MHz±5%
- Dimension (cm): 23(L) x 22.5(W) x 8.5(H)
- Handpiece cable length: 190 cm
- Indifference plate cable length: 190 cm
- Weight: 12 lbs
Contact Us for information on other available Bonart™ products & accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
In compliance with California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly known as “Prop 65”, accordingly, a warning must be provided to any California consumer who purchases our products.
"The product(s) we supply may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." For more information, refer to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.