- Asepsis designed automatic selection for 3 handpieces
- Side-mounted recessed control adjustments
- 3-way syringe with quick change autoclavable tip
- Master On/Off toggle with indicator
- Pressure adjustment for each handpiece
- Easy to read pressure gauge
- Air coolant flow adjustment
- Non-retracting water coolant adjustment & purge
- Asepsis handpiece tubing, sterling (specify straight or coiled)
- Asepsis flex arm system with pneumatic brake, 52" reach, 27" vertical travel
- Unit mount post, 28"
- Standard disc foot control
- Utility center assembly, 14" x 9" x 5-3/8", with master valves/regulators
- 7' umbilical tubing
- Delete utility center
- Delete handpiece station with tubing
- Additional handpiece station with tubing (dry only)
- Additional umbilical tubing
- Unit mount post, 40” with bushing
- Optional foot controls in lieu of standard
- HP illumination system with delay 5-hole or 6 pin
- Unit mounted touch pad control
- Chair adapter (specify model of chair)
- SilcrynTM tubing
- Left handed holder bar
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
In compliance with California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly known as “Prop 65”, accordingly, a warning must be provided to any California consumer who purchases our products.
"The product(s) we supply may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." For more information, refer to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.