- Pivoting arm mounted, asepsis designed automatic selection for 3 handpieces
- Side-mounted recessed control adjustments
- 3-way syringe with quick change autoclavable tip
- Master On/Off toggle with indicator
- Pressure adjustment for each handpiece
- Easy to read pressure gauge (protected under cover)
- Air coolant flow adjustment
- Non-retracting water coolant adjustment & purge
- Asepsis Silcryn handpiece tubing, sterling
- Standard speed foot control
- Utility center assembly, 14" x 9" x 5-3/8" (less housing & cover) with master valves/regulators
- 7' umbilical tubing
- Delete utility center
- Delete handpiece station with tubing
- Additional handpiece station with tubing
- Additional syringe on doctor’s or assistant’s side
- Additional umbilical tubing
- Wet/dry foot control in lieu of standard
- Chip blower foot control in lieu of standard
- Wet/dry chip blower foot control in lieu of standard
Contact Us for a custom quote.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
In compliance with California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly known as “Prop 65”, accordingly, a warning must be provided to any California consumer who purchases our products.
"The product(s) we supply may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." For more information, refer to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.