Beaverstate Rear Delivery System
- Asepsis designed automatic selection for 3 handpieces
3-way syringe with quick change autoclavable tip
- Master On/Off toggle with indicator
- Pressure adjustment for each handpiece
- Easy to read pressure gauge
Non-retracting water coolant adjustment & purge
- Asepsis handpiece tubing, sterling (specify straight or coiled)
Standard disc foot control
- Master air/water valve assembly with filters and regulators
- 7' umbilical tubing
- Delete master valve assembly
- Delete handpiece station with tubing
- Additional handpiece station with tubing (dry only)
- Additional umbilical tubing per foot (specify length)
- Add 1/4" Quick disconnect
- Replace standard foot control with Wet/Dry, Chip Blower or Wet/Dry Chip Blower Foot Control
- Add Silcryn tubing in lieu of standard tubing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
In compliance with California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly known as “Prop 65”, accordingly, a warning must be provided to any California consumer who purchases our products.
"The product(s) we supply may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." For more information, refer to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.