- Automatic selection for 3 handpieces
- 3-way syringe with quick change autoclavable tip
- Master On/Off toggle with indicator
- Pressure adjustment for each handpiece
- Easy to read pressure gauge
- Non-retracting water coolant adjustment and purge
- Asepsis handpiece tubing, sterling (specify straight or coiled)
- 16" x 22" StarboardTM work surface, gray
- Painted H-frame with height adjustment, 27" to 35"
- Vacuum canister with removable screen
- 1 autoclavable HVE and saliva ejector valve, tubing and holder
- Standard disc foot control
- Utility center assembly, 14" x 9" x 5-3/8" with master valves/regulators
- 7' umbilical tubing
- Delete utility center
- Delete handpiece station with tubing
- Additional handpiece station with tubing (dry only)
- Additional syringe on assistant's side
- Add QD Kit (1/4” and 3/8” QD’s with bracket & hardware)
- Additional QD Kit (1/4" with mounting bracket)
- Optional foot controls in lieu of standard
- Additional umbilical
- SilcrynTM tubing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
In compliance with California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly known as “Prop 65”, accordingly, a warning must be provided to any California consumer who purchases our products.
"The product(s) we supply may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." For more information, refer to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.