- Asepsis designed automatic selection for 3 handpieces
- Powder-coated metal control head
- Side-mounted control adjustments
- Pivoting arms, 360° swing for easy left/right conversion
- 3-way syringe with quick change autoclavable tip
- Master On/Off toggle with indicator
- Pressure adjustment for each handpiece
- Easy to read pressure gauge (protected under cover)
- Non-retracting water coolant adjustment, air coolant adjustment and purge
- Asepsis Silcryn handpiece tubing, sterling (specify straight or coiled)
- StarboardTM work surface with rounded edges, 16” x 22”, gray
- Storage organizer assembly
- Painted H-frame with height adjustment, 27” to 35”
- Vacuum canister with removable screen
- 1 autoclavable HVE and saliva ejector valve, tubing and holder
- Standard foot control
- Utility center assembly, 14" x 9" x 5-3/8" with master valves/regulators
- 7' umbilical tubing
- Delete utility center
- Delete handpiece station with tubing
- Additional handpiece station with tubing (dry only)
- Additional syringe on doctor side
- Add QD Kit (1/4” and 3/8” QD’s with bracket & hardware)
- Delete storage organizer
- Additional umbilical tubing
Contact Us for a custom quote.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also consider
In compliance with California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly known as “Prop 65”, accordingly, a warning must be provided to any California consumer who purchases our products.
"The product(s) we supply may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." For more information, refer to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.