- Automatic selection for 3 handpieces
- Slide-out access for service
- 3-way syringe with quick change autoclavable tip
- Master On/Off toggle with indicator
- Non-retracting water coolant, adjustment & purge
- Pressure adjustment for each handpiece
- Easy to read pressure gauge
- 1 each HVE & SE valves
- Vacuum canister with removable screen
- Asepsis handpiece tubing, sterling (specify straight or coiled)
- Master valve assembly with filter and regulator
- Standard disc foot control
- 7' umbilical tubing
- Delete Master valve assembly with filter and regulator
- Replace standard foot control with Wet/Dry, Chip Blower or Wet/Dry Chip Blower Foot Control
- Additional umbilical tubing
- SilcrynTM tubing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
In compliance with California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly known as “Prop 65”, accordingly, a warning must be provided to any California consumer who purchases our products.
"The product(s) we supply may contain one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." For more information, refer to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.